Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Remembering Dreams And Making A Dream Journal

Remembering Dreams & Making A Dream Journal


The video above is from me, Melody, on my YouTube Channel. Subscribe to my channel if you like! The link will be below. Anyway the video is about dreams and why you should want to remember them. I also talk about how to make a dream journal. Dreams are like journey's of the soul. We spend 1/3 of our lives in an entirely different world. Think of dreams like another realm you can travel to on using the portal of sleep. I hope this video helps you. I really urge all of you to make a Dream Journal! Its easy and really fun! You don't have to be a writer to do it or even creative. All you have to do is write what you remember in whatever way suits you best. Please don't be discouraged if nothing happens at first. Its a process that takes time. Good things come to those who wait. It may take some time to really begin remembering your dreams, but as you progress it will get easier and easier.
          If you have a dream that's been bothering you and you're not quite sure what it means I can help you! Through our shop here we offer my own personal dream interpretation. Its $15 and for that price I will use my own personal techniques that I have used to interpret my own dreams and those of my loved ones. The PDF format interpretation will be delivered to you in the email you provide me within 1-3 days, but in most cases it will be within the same day depending on the time purchased. No worries I keep your email safe, and I promise nobody else will see your dream, name, or email besides me or Dwayne. 

Click Below to purchase my Dream Interpretation!

View Melody's YouTube Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment