Sunday, October 11, 2015

Wiccan And Pagan Blessings

Universal Blessing

Cosmic Mother
Cosmic Father
The cloak of night holds no mysteries for you
Your light and love shines bright
Realms of infinite possibilities live through your presence
You have everything we desire
Sharing with each blessing
Balance of the cosmos reside in you
We soak in the knowledge of understanding
Bless It Be

Norse High Call Blessing

Odin I ask of thee to grant me wisdom
Freya I ask of thee to grant me peace
Thor I ask of thee to grant me strength
Loki I ask of thee to grant me humor
For these four in balance shall prepare me for the times ahead.
Bless It Be

Elemental Norse High Call Blessing

Earth, Air, Fire Water I call upon
Traveler of the nine worlds I call
All father and All mother I call upon you
Thor
God of Thunder
Sif
Goddess Of Lightning
Odr
God Of Adventure
Freya
Goddess Of Wonder
In honor on this hour I call upon your power
Bless It Be

Invitation To The Gods
(Insert whatever Gods/Goddesses you personally connect to)

To the Gods & Goddesses
I welcome you into my life
My heart is open to your call
I shall answer whenever you need
So Bless It Be

Evocation to the God & Goddess
(Insert whatever God/Goddess you personally connect to)

Gracious Goddess of the Moon
Mistress of magic and rebirth
Lady of the harvest
And Mother of the earth
I invite you to join me in this, my rite.
I bid You, Hail and Welcome!
A generic Evocation to the God
Shining God of the sun
Lord of warmth, keeper of the skies
You who are sacrificed
And then are born again
I invite you to join me in this, my rite.
I bid You, Hail and Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment