Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Dream Interpretation

           Dreams are very important in our earthly lives. They can be very mysterious, and cause people to have a lot of either good vibes or stress depending upon the aspects within the dream. The act of interpreting dreams has been around for a very long time. It has probably been around for as long as people have been around. Dream interpretation is the process of assigning meaning to dreams. In many ancient societies, such as those of Egypt and Greece, dreaming was considered a supernatural communication or a means of divine intervention, whose message could be unraveled by people with certain powers.
          I have been doing dream interpretations since I was a child. I wouldn't interpret every single dream I had, because the act of relying on dream interpretations can make you go crazy. It is important to remember that each and every single dream you have does not hold a dire message. For example if you got into an argument with your coworker at work and felt very stressed and upset that say. When that night you may have dreamed that you got into a fist fight with that person. The fact that the days event was on your mind swayed your dream into occuring. The same goes with if you are a very stressful person and tend to have nightmares. Take into consideration the events of the days before, before deciding if a dream has a meaning. I have came into contact with people who may people like a certain person and they really like this person, and they have dreams about this person. It has to be fate stepping in right? No not always. Whats in our minds and what we go through in our days has an effect on our nightly dreams. So keep that in mind before deciding to interpret a dream.
        Dreams can make you nervous, scared, stressed, happy, sad, etc. If you have a dream that you cannot get off your mind and you really need to know why you had it, that is a sign that it does hold meaning. If you have repeating dreams or symbols repeating in a dream, that is a sign that it does hold meaning. If you had a dream about something or someone you haven't thought of in a while, that is a sign that it does hold meaning. Take into consideration your own interpretations of the symbols and dream events before looking into a dream dictionary though. What a rose means to one person could be different for another. Perhaps Sally dreamed that she was walking through a field of roses. To one person that could mean love coming, to someone else it could mean spiritual awakening or the heart chakra opening. But perhaps Sally's grandmother loved roses and that was her grandmothers way of saying hello from the other side. Or perhaps Sally sprayed her bedsheets with rose spray before bed and the smell came into her dream. See what I mean? It really does depend upon your own thoughts on if a dream has meaning. So really evaluate the dream for yourself before turning to a book or to someone else. 
         Last night I had a dream that for me was a little like a nightmare. It wasn't extremely terrible, but it was still a negative dream in my mind. I used to work at a Dollar Tree as a cashier and it was pretty stressful right before I ended up leaving. I had a dream I went back to work there and there was a super long line and the co-workers wouldn't help me. The register was messing up and I forgot how to work it fully. There was another cashier but she went in the back, and the assistant manager wouldn't help. I called for help but nobody came. The people in the line was all staring at me. I got on the speaker and called for the store manager, but it was my old store manager who was working there. I was also cussing which at work is something I wouldn't do in real life. I think I said something like "Zone 4 I need help in the front. My register is messing up, and Amber (assistant manager) is in the office and won't fucking help me. The line is long and about to probably reach the back of the store. I NEED HELP." The manager came up and couldn't fix the problem. I just automatically started crying saying "I can't do this I'm leaving I'm leaving". 
        Yesterday in waking life I saw the store manager that worked there before I left and he was so mean. (He is different from the one in the dream who was the manager who worked there when I first started. He was nicer.)  He was walking out of the gas station while I was walking in, and I was nice to him in that moment of passing. I said hello and chatted for a second. But that dream last night was very negative. Cashiering sounds easy, but whew lol its not always. The dream made me really appreciate my current work. I am not going to take the symbols and details of the dream to interpret them invididually, because I already have my answer. One reason I had the dream is that the dream came as a result of me running into one of the managers. Another reason was to give me the message to appriciate my current work. No matter how many things I have to do now, it can always be worse. It was a sign for me to remain positive and to see that I really do enjoy my life now. It gave me a good feeling after reflecting on the dream. 
        So dreams can come in many different ways and for many different reasons, but one thing is for sure. They are very mysterious. If you have a dream that you cannot get off your mind and would like some assistance with please let us know. We would be happy to help. Click the links below to be taken to our Dream Interpretation Reading. We have one available through our Etsy shop and our Bonanza shop. It is priced at only $15. 

Dream Interpretation Reading
 Dark Secret Creations
Etsy Shop: Click Here
Bonanza Shop: Click Here

~*~
Or Browse Our Other Items:
~*~

DarkSecretCreations Etsy:
Psychic Readings, Channeled Readings, Tarot Readings

DarkSecretCreations Bonanza:
Psychic Readings, Spell Casting Services, Healings, Tarot Readings, Channeled Readings, Jewelry, & Much More






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post spam or hate bashing in these comments. We moderate all comments, and any hate bashing or spam will be reported.